The Mother Matilda Beasley Park is located on East Broad Street in downtown Savannah. The dog park was created in Spring 2008 and is maintained by the Chatham County Commissioners.

This site is very unofficial and is for the benefit of dogs and dog owners who frequent the park or those that are interested in visiting. We have no authority over the park except for our mutual interest in keeping it a vital community space.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dear Diary... It's me, Lola! July 29, 2008


Dear Diary,

Today, I saw my best boy-friend, Ahab, at the park today. Ahab is cool. But we’re JUST friends. Actually, I think we might be related and that would be just weird if we were to you know… ‘hook up’ or something and find out later that we are like cousins- 2 litters removed or something. CREEPY! So we’re just friends. You know.

Also, today it was Cosmo’s Birthday. I don’t know what this means exactly but I do know that we got delicious cookies from Cosmo’s human. They tasted much better than the weird crap that Sasha’s human tries to give me. I know he’s trying to be nice, but REALLY? I always take it from him and then try to spit it out without him seeing. I don’t want to hurt his feelings or anything but who is he trying to fool? Bleeeck! He’s pretty good at petting though, so that makes up for his bad taste in treats.

So all in all, it was a total party at the park today. I took several dumps and my human made the usual faces she makes- so I felt pretty good about that. And I ran in circles while the others tried to keep up. “Tried” being the key word there. Ha Ha Ha… Suckas!

~Lola

No comments: