The Mother Matilda Beasley Park is located on East Broad Street in downtown Savannah. The dog park was created in Spring 2008 and is maintained by the Chatham County Commissioners.

This site is very unofficial and is for the benefit of dogs and dog owners who frequent the park or those that are interested in visiting. We have no authority over the park except for our mutual interest in keeping it a vital community space.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

PLEASE ADOPT ME!!


My name is Maureen and I am up for adoption to a very good & loving home. I get along with dogs and right now I am an only cat, so I don't know if I'd like to share space with other felines. I am 1 year old, spayed, inoculated, housebroken and an indoor kitty who was rescued from the alley. As you can see I am a lovely grey tabby with smudges of orange and peanut butter feet.

I give nice eskimo kisses and I really mean it. I play with simple toys like balled up paper, pencils, cardboard & dogs (the "simpler" the better on the canine front). I like to snug up with a person a night, but am not a bed hog. I talk and will answer most of your questions, I may even ask a few. I am all sweetness & understanding. Please call/email my person & let her know you're interested. Thank you for your time and consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours truly,
Maureen Flanagan Loughlin

Contact Tara: 912-272-5318 - or - loughlinstudio@earthlink.net

No comments: