The Mother Matilda Beasley Park is located on East Broad Street in downtown Savannah. The dog park was created in Spring 2008 and is maintained by the Chatham County Commissioners.

This site is very unofficial and is for the benefit of dogs and dog owners who frequent the park or those that are interested in visiting. We have no authority over the park except for our mutual interest in keeping it a vital community space.

Monday, March 16, 2009

I know I'm not a dog... but I'm lost and I need to get home.


Hey gang... Lola found this kitty last night and let me know by snorting and kinda barking from the balcony. The kitty is really friendly. I walked down to see if she was ok and she followed me to the backyard where she is now on the porch eating and playing with yarn. She is way too friendly to be just a street cat and she is declawed-probably spayed. She is a little dirty and was really hungry but she must have belonged to someone for sure. Found on the corner of Park and Ott. If you know anything, please let me know asap... or if we can't find her owners, is anyone up for adopting this amazing little kitty???? I call her Bunny, 'cause she's just that cute! Email me at whyistheworldsocreepyshesaid@yahoo.com

~dawn and lola!

No comments: